A critical part of the Government’s Innovation Agenda starts today with the launch of an interactive website. The website, Canada.ca/Innovation, allows Canadians to share their ideas for positioning Canada as a world leader in promoting research, accelerating business growth, and propelling entrepreneurs from the commercialization and start-up stages to international success.
To achieve this vision, the Government of Canada will focus on six areas:
- Promoting an entrepreneurial and creative society
- Supporting global science excellence
- Building world-leading clusters and partnerships
- Growing companies and accelerating clean growth
- Competing in a digital world
- Improving ease of doing business
Central to this plan will be a call for all sectors of society to contribute their thoughts and suggestions. We encourage Interactive Ontario members and the Interactive Digital Media industry at large to participate and share ideas. The feedback received through the website will help shape the government’s future innovation action plan.