Pitch Training for Publishers and Investors
While it’s true that it is a presentation, pitching is a specialized combination of skills, intensely organized to occur within a prescribed time frame. All within one deck or slide show or delivery.
Participants from the Emerging cohort will have a positive, constructive practical workshop experience designed to introduce a comfort level with these essential elements of pitching for success:
- Telling a story
- Creating simplicity out of complexity
- Proving validity and credibility
- Instilling faith in something yet to be invented
- Making numbers and data interesting
The session is designed to uncover the distinct styles of each person, so that the participant walks away with a foundation that is authentic and scalable for future use.
Learn from industry experts
- Companies will submit an application (form below) for the cohort that best represents their stage of business. Deadlines will vary per session.
- In collaboration with the instructors, IO will select up to 8 companies per cohort (max two people per company) that are most likely to benefit from the training.
- Selected participants will be notified one week prior to session commencement to plan accordingly and confirm registration fees.
- As per our membership benefits, priority access will be given to IO members.
- Fees will only be collected upon acceptance into the program.
Emerging Cohort Fees
(Payable upon acceptance into the program)
Click here to learn about becoming an IO Member
Application Deadline: Thursday February 17, 5:00 PM EST
Participants Notified: Tuesday February 22
Session 1: Tuesday March 1, 6:00 – 8:30 PM
Session 2: Tuesday, March 8, 6:00 – 8:30 PM
Session 3: Saturday March 12, 10:00 AM -12:30 PM
Session 4 (Reflection Session): Tuesday April 12, 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Apply by February 17, 2022 at 5:00pm EST
Participants will be notified by Tuesday February 22, 2022 and the first workshop is on Tuesday March 1, 2022. All consecutive workshops are conducted as per the schedule above online via video conferencing.