This month we are hosting a new virtual iLunch event. The session will include presentations and Q&As. We hope to be able to bring back catered events soon! Until then, if you wish to enjoy a bite to eat please bring your own lunch.
Please Register for the Event to receive the Zoom link.
iLunch: Insights: Adapting to Remote Operations & Supporting Team Success
The session will feature a fireside chat between Rich Vogel, VP of Production and Online Services, Certain Affinity and Katie Eaton, Director of Operations & HR, Array of Stars, and Mikkel Stange, Managing Director, Array Of Stars. Here they will ask each other the hard-hitting questions about their challenges, successes, and strategies for driving their teams and projects remotely.
For those looking for guidance and insights on how companies have successfully adapted operational changes managing remote teams, this session brings together experienced managers to discuss their challenges and strategies about leading teams through development and launch of video games and interactive media projects.
The session will cover:
- Common problems that arise when working remotely that slow or halt work and how they can be solved
- Collaborative tools and software that can help your team meet milestones–including budget-friendly options
- Important skills that you need to foster to optimize your ability to manage remote operations and teams
- What it takes to motivate employees when working remotely
- How does working remotely affect project budgets
- And more!
Join us for Insights: Adapting to Remote Operations & Supporting Team Success and gain insights that you can apply to your own company.
Rich Vogel, VP of Production and Online Services, Certain Affinity
Katie Eaton, Director of Operations & HR, Array of Stars
Mikkel Stange, Managing Director, Array Of Stars