GameON: Ventures 2015
September 29 & 30, 2015
St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts, Toronto
The schedule is now available for GameON: Ventures, Interactive Ontario’s conference dedicated to the business of games!
The conference will welcome speakers from Canada, the US and beyond, including:
- Katerina Cizek – MIT Open Documentary Lab
- Tom Emrich – We Are Wearables
- Raphael van Lierop – Hinterland Studio
- Stephanie Llamas – SuperData Research
- Michael Meagher – Cogniciti
- Krista Jones – MaRS Venture Services
- Emmanuel Evdemon – MediaLaw
- Chris Ye and Rob Braun – Uken Games
- and many more!
These and other speakers will tackle topics such as:
- Game Hybridization: The New Alliance between Health IT and Edu-tech companies
- Is User-Generated Content the Future of Gaming?
- Game of Thrones: The Kingpins of Financing and Funding Models
- Creative Potholes: The Legal Implications of Collaborative Content Creation
- Of Monetization and Ad Networks
- Games for Change
View the schedule for more details. Early bird ticket sales have been extended until August 14th – register now to get the best possible price on full conference and single day passes!