Ontario Creates IDM Fund Futures
Taking emerging interactive digital media companies to the next level!
In partnership with Ontario Creates, Interactive Ontario presents the fourth edition of the Ontario Creates IDM Fund Futures program, designed to take Ontario’s emerging interactive digital media companies to the next level through business skills training.
If your emerging interactive digital media company is looking to strengthen its capacity in funding/financing, accounting, legal, marketing and more this program is built for you. This leadership training will help you to grow your great game or interactive digital media product into a sustainable company. Successful participants will be eligible to apply to the Ontario Creates IDM Fund Concept Definition and Production programs upon completion of IDM Fund Futures, as well as for a grant open only to IDM Fund Futures participants.
Participants will take part in weekly workshops on Wednesdays from October 21 to December 9.
Workshops will run in the evenings from 6-9 pm and sessions will be held online.
Week 1 – October 21
- Introduction with Ontario Creates and Funding and Financing IDM Products
Week 2 – October 28
- Pitch Training Part 1
Week 3 – November 4
- Monetization Models & Business Development Strategies
Week 4 – November 11
Week 5 – November 18
Week 6 – November 25
Week 7 – December 2
- Pitch Training Part 2
Week 8 – December 9
- Mentor One on Ones
- new companies that are led by individuals with less than three years of professional IDM content creation experience
- established companies that are transitioning to IDM content creation from other industries
- Participating companies should have an interest in pursuing opportunities associated with proprietary content creation, and have an IDM Fund-eligible project that they would like to produce.
Each selected company may send up to two employees from their company and there will be a course fee of $100 per company for those selected to participate. If you have any questions, please email Interactive Ontario’s Director of Operations Sarah Saucier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply below by Friday, October 9th at 11:59pm