Founded in 2008, Game Pill began with a Creator, a computer, and a dream. Since then, we have grown into a strong and talented team, and are proud of what we have created. Over the years, we have been humbled to work with some of the world’s most recognized companies and brands, resulting in lasting relationships and opportunities to work on amazing IP.
We are proud to constantly be pushing the envelope and to always be working on cutting edge projects. We are not pigeon-holed by one platform or technology, and we love to evolve and constantly create things that have never been seen or done before.
Across all its’ game development projects, Game Pill has enjoyed over 60 million plays… equal to the population of Italy and greater than the population of Canada!
We have earned and helped our clients achieve various achievements, such as:
- Created a game for Animal Planet and Discovery Channel, Tanked Aquarium Game, that swam to #9 on the iTunes sales charts
- Created the Tattoo Artist series, which collectively garnered over 30 million plays and won Nickelodeon’s Addicting Games Showdown award for Best Game from Planet Random.
- Bounty VR, our first motion VR Experience was licensed by HTC as a launch title for HTC’s first VR entertainment center that opened in Taiwan in 2016.
Our title Smash Ball, which is set to launch in 2021, has been a finalist for the following awards:
- SWSW Gamer’s Voice Award, March 2019
- GDC Independent Game Festival, March 2019
- Alpha Start Up at Collision Conference, May 2019