Fanshawe College Co-Ops Available
Fanshawe College is currently looking for placements for their Co-op students in the Computer Systems Technology, Computer Programmer Analyst, and Software & Information Systems Testing programs for the May to August 2019 Summer work term.
For those interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, the process is as follows:
Jobs will begin being posted on February 11th, 2019 and those that go live on the 11th will close on February 19th, 2019.
Summer 2019 Term Info:
- Jobs can start as early as April 29th and go as late as August 30th, 2019
- Students must receive remuneration for the work they do
- Co-ops must be full-time (35-40 hours/week)
- Students must work a minimum of 420 hours and 12 weeks to have their co-op qualify
- A Fanshawe College Work Term Agreement must be approved and on file with the Co-op consultant by Day 10 of the Co-op Term
In an effort to enhance employer services, employers are now able to post co-operative education jobs on their own at the following site: https://www.fanshawec.ca/student-life/campus-services/employment/london-campus/career-services/employers-post-job-online.
If you need assistance with this process or have additional questions you can reach out to the following people:
The Consultants & Programs:
Amelia Ertel Co-op Consultant, Computer Programmer Analyst (CPA)
T: 519-452-4430 x5127 | F: 519-457-4572 | E: a_ertel [at] fanshawec [dot] ca
Karen Kloibhofer Co-op Consultant, Computer Systems Technology (CTY) and Cyber Security (CYB)
T: 519-452-4430 x4575 | C: 226-234-5104 | F: 519-457-4572 | E: kkloibhofer [at] fanshawec [dot] ca
Tanesia Labarrie-Thody Co-op Consultant, Software and Information Systems Testing (SST)
T: 519-452-4430 x5271 | F: 519-457-4572 | E: t_labarrie-thody [at] fanshawec [dot] ca