Interactive Ontario is grateful to all respondents to the CMF-Funded national survey: “Measuring the Impact of COVID-19 on the IDM Industry” produced by Nordicity. Ontario had the largest number of respondents and that made a difference. We hope to be able to poll you monthly with a short survey to monitor changes. Stay tuned and thank you!
Some Key Highlights:
- Average number of months of runway = 4
- 58% of respondents have 3 or less months of runway.
Issues that are likely to have the greatest impact:
- Loss of business development opportunities due to publishers, platforms, investors, clients, partners and other stakeholders being affected by COVID-19 (49% of respondents)
- Loss of business development opportunities due to major markets being cancelled (34%)
- Decrease in sales due to reduced purchasing power of customers and/or advertising budgets (30%)
- Cash flow issues (29%)