Ryerson University’s G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education, in partnership with Interactive Ontario, offered courses for digital professionals seeking to advance in the fields of gaming and digital media development.
From project and human resources management to entrepreneurial finance, behaviour, and strategy, the EDGE: Education for Digital Games Entrepreneurs program delivered the expertise and training digital professionals and entrepreneurs need to advance in a dynamic and growing industry.
EDGE workshops were designed to help games professionals better understand the non-technical essentials of the digital and gaming industry, giving them the key skills to make strategic business decisions and allow their vision to become reality and thrive.
Courses in the EDGE program were:
· CKIG 100 Interactive Gaming: Entrepreneurial Finance in Interactive Gaming
· CKIG 200 Interactive Gaming: Human Resources Management in Interactive Gaming
· CKIG 300 Interactive Gaming: Intellectual Property in Interactive Gaming
· CKIG 400 Interactive Gaming: Principles of Marketing in Interactive Gaming
· CKIG 500 Interactive Gaming: Project Management in Interactive Gaming
· CKIG 600 Interactive Gaming: Leadership and Entrepreneurial Behaviour in Interactive Gaming
Visit www.ryerson.ca/ce/interactive to learn more.