iON Niagara – January 19th, 2017
Join Interactive Ontario as we bring i-ON, a one-day seminar focused on Interactive Digital Media, to your neighbourhood. Limited seating available.
i-ON was designed to be a province-wide event series bringing knowledge sharing, networking and economic development opportunities to companies in Hamilton, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, the Niagara-St. Catharines region, and Ottawa. This year we expanded to also include Sudbury and Kingston.
Event Format (Venue TBC):
- 2:30 – 3 pm > Registration opens
- 4:00 – 4:30 pm > Question/Answer Period
- 4:30- 7:30pm > the Generator at one Powered by Innovate Niagara hosts their Interactive Digital Media Mashup networking event (separate FREE Eventbrite Registration coming soon)
Panel Discussion – Lift-Off! Tales of Game and App Launches
This session will feature true stories of product launches from interactive professionals from across Ontario. If you’re looking to release a new IDM property you want to attend this session to learn from their mistakes and success stories. Topics touched upon will include:
Following the discussion there will be a networking session.
- Jason Canam, Household Games
- Jeff Evans, Tiny Titan Studios
- Heather Steele, Ubisoft Toronto