Interactive Ontario Committees are made up of volunteers from our member companies. These volunteers work together on projects and research to better serve the various sectors in the digital content and new media industries.
Through their efforts, Interactive Ontario is able to gain stronger insight into the evolving needs and progress being made in these industries.
For more understanding about individual committees, click on the links below:
Committees are required to –
- Meet a minimum of four (4) times annually;
- Appoint a Committee Secretary to provide io with the minutes from each committee meeting;
- Provide io with a brief quarterly report – with information on the status of committee efforts and recommendations to io;
- Provide a brief biyearly column for publication in iLetter.
Committee members are required to –
- Be io members in good standing;
- Attend 75 per cent of all committee meetings;
- Actively participate in their committee’s efforts in order to maintain a position on that committee;
- Serve on no more than two io committees.