Hot Glue Games Inc. | 150 Katimavik Rd, Suite 205, Kanata
Hot Glue Games is an independent video game studio in Kanata, Ontario, on the outskirts of Canada’s beautiful capital. Founded by passionate game developers of various backgrounds, Hot Glue Games is focused on creating compelling video game experiences for consoles and PC.
We are looking for a professional C++ programmer who has absolute passion for gaming and game development, who can join our team to assist in our final push to deliver our game out to the gaming community later this year.
We are looking for someone who:
• Loves games and creating engaging gameplay
• Can write and maintain gameplay systems and communicate their use with the rest of the team
• Can participate with the rest of the team to evaluate and improve the game as whole.
|Company||Hot Glue Games Inc.|
|Location||150 Katimavik Rd, Suite 205, Kanata|
|Qualifications||Our ideal candidate has the following experience:
• Unreal Engine 4 development
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• C++ 11/14 with a SOLID command of object-oriented principles
• Writing clear, maintainable and optimized code
• Prototyping, debugging, and refining gameplay features, mechanics and tools
• 3D mathematics and matrix manipulation
• Good understanding of rigid body physics
• Agile development
Bonus Points if you experience in the following:
How to apply
Email applications to email@example.com
|Number of Openings||2|
Highest Finished Education
Hot Glue Games Inc.